Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A new year has begun

hi everybody,woah its been almost 1 mth since i update my blog.Sorry guys =(. Aniwae, i wanna wish all of u Merry xmas and happie new year 2006. I knw its kinda late , but its better i said it now then later.Hahas. So, yeap i reached sgapore on the 29 dec, at ard 12 midnite. I was alone, and i had to carry 3 lugguages...its kinda heavy though, my stuff was overweight. Lucky, i need not pay any extra money...hahas.


30 dec 2005 :

This day i was kinda bored @ hm, so i went out with ervina and my sis, jesica.Also, we went town to meet gustav's frd....Andri and Louis. hahaha. Those guys are damn irritating.They keep calling me Monkey!!! oh pls...can any1 of u tell me tht i dont even look like monkey..i'm a human being..... Aniwae, those guys was fun =)..enjoyed myself with them.Though, they were shy initially but later on, they turned out to be quite a big bully!!! hahahahas.


31st dec 2005 :

OK, this day is fun =) hahahahs I went out in the aft with dara and yishan. Dara shopped alot.hahas. then later we meet the others, Felicia, Leah, Tong2,Karen. and also nt to 4get my baby of da class!! Miss Claudine! hahaha her bday was on 29 dec.hahahahahas...so, we all took neoprints 2gether and also enjoyed ourselves.As the sky was getting dark, everyone has to leave so there's only me,leah and dara.Later @ night , 3 of us went party @ someone house.We went home @ ard 3.hahaha i tell u! tht nite was fun! but i shall nt blog abt it. coz, my "ehm" was quite unhappy abt it.So, i shall tell u guys in person,then.hahahahs....


ok, so yest i was working till 10 o'clock.. it was my 1st work ever.Kinda fun though =) hahahahs. I work as a waitress in indonesian restaurant,Desa Kartika at Takashimaya .It was fun i think, though i'm quite tired as I worked abt 8 hrs . I had to stand all day long.Haiz...hahahahas. Nevermind lah, since i've gt nth 2 do anyway.Hahas. Aniwae, my shift is during weekend, friday , saturday, sunday.hahahas. It means, i cant enjoy myself during weekends!! argh, !!! nvm lah...hahahahs... OK lah, i've to pen off now. update anther time.hope u guys enjoy reading too =).take care ,GBU and cya peeps....

No comments: